Job title: FEMA PA TAC IV Public Assistance PDMG’s, Proj Spec, Site Inspc, Civil, Elec, Mech, Envir, Biologist, Const Mgr’s, Build Inspectors, among other Eng Disciplines 100s of job opportunities available in Zone 2 one of the most active zones in the U.S
Job description: Position Description
Serco has hundreds of job opportunities available in Zone 2 one of the most active zones in the country to support the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance (PA) recovery initiatives. PA TAC IV will include professional and non-professional personnel to provide support to state, tribal, territorial local governments, and some private non-profits. Serco strives to provide support quickly and efficiently to FEMA’s mission by providing assistance to those effected by man-made and natural disasters.
Expertise needed in the following Disciplines:
- Appraisers (Commercial experience)
- Architectural Historian
- Commercial Property Insurance Specialists
- Construction Inspectors
- Database Developers
- Engineers-(Architect or Civil or Coastal or Electrical or Mechanical or Sanitary or Soil/Geotechnical or Structural or Technician)
- Environmental Planners
- Financial Analysts
- Floodplain Managers-Certified
- General Planners
- Graphic Artists
- Health Scientists
- Historic Architects
- Industrial Hygienists
- Managers-(Project or Construction)
- Technical Writers
- Water Quality Specialists
- Wetlands Specialists
- In order to be qualified for the First Level an undergraduate degree and 2 years of relevant professional experience or 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- In order to be qualified for the Mid-Level an undergraduate degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience or 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- In order to be qualified for the Senior level an undergraduate degree and 10 years of relevant professional experience or 15 years of relevant professional experience.
- Clearance: Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DHS Public Trust.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Due to the nature of the work you must have strong Microsoft Office Skills, excellent written skills and excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to deploy to any location in zone 2 with a 24-48 hour notice.
- Zone 2 includes Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Must be comfortable and experienced using a Smart Phone
- Must have a sound technical knowledge base of discipline’s standard concepts, principles and techniques.
- Must be able to work independently, in a team environment and under stressful conditions with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the FEMA Public Assistance Program/Policy
- Trained in the PA delivery model preferred
- FEMA PA experience preferred
- Active FEMA badge
- Willing to deploy for 6 months – 12 months
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Location: Breaux Bridge, LA
Job date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:36:06 GMT