Job title: Superintendent-Cascade Civil
Company: Cascade Civil Construction, LLC
Job description: Cascade Civil Construction is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the work is safely and productively executed timely on one or more projects with multiple crews and activities.
- Supervise one or more foremen and their crews, performing grading, utilities, traffic control, etc.
- Coordinate daily with the project manager, subcontractors, suppliers, engineer, inspectors and owner s representative.
- Ensure quality requirements are met for each task being performed including compaction, alignment, grade, pressure testing, etc.
- Accountability for project safety performance as well as financial performance and daily job costing.
- Ability to teach others and help grow the team.
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A minimum of 10 years experience supervising multiple crews on grading projects and related machinery tasks for mass earthwork, site work, road and highway construction.
- Experience with utility projects including gravity and pressure pipes, storm, water, sanitary sewer and dry utility systems
- Experience effectively supervising multiple crews and projects
- Experience coordinating and scheduling subcontractors, material deliveries, material testing and sampling
- Experience with various shoring procedures and systems including trench shields, hydraulic shores, sheet piling, soldier piles and lagging, sloping and benching, training and certification as a competent person
- MSHA experience and certification
- Reading and understanding plans, contract provisions, grade stakes
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer Cascade Civil Construction will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Cascade Civil Construction also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.
Location: Olympia, WA
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 23:57:53 GMT