Job title: Outside Sales Representative
Job description: Must live in or around the greater Denver or surrounding area.
Moley Inc. is looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who wants to join a well-known in the industry supply company that will help contribute to making a difference. We are expanding our outside sales team and opening new markets across numerous states. If you ever considered a career in outside sales, now is the time. Here’s why!
An industrial background is a plus but not necessary.
Looking for a career instead of just another job?
Moley Inc. is a privately-owned, Buffalo New York area-based company, who has been providing high-quality magnet products to commercial and industrial customers for over 20 years. If hired, you will be provided territorial advertising, direct customer interest leads as well as making sales calls to companies that need our products. While we are profit-focused, we never want to sacrifice our core values, as we value people over profit. We attribute our years of continued success to our people who we feel make all the difference. We are committed to making Moley Inc.a company with great products and service as well as a great place to work.
Tired of being micromanaged?
Our outside sales position is a “work-out-of-your-home” opportunity where you will be responsible for developing new business within a three state radius of your home. We are looking for hunters and not just order takers. This position will afford the right person a lot of flexibility and autonomy but most importantly, a good work-life balance.
We adhere to the Sales funnel approach to potential customers which is as follows; Making potential customers aware of our products, getting potential customers interested in our products and services, customers start having a desire for our products and then our customers acquire our products and services.
While the ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of outside sales experience, it’s not necessary. In fact, individuals with a very limited sales background have turned out to be some of our top performers. What’s even more important than experience is being disciplined, organized and resilient; being comfortable with cold calling/knocking on doors; having a drive to succeed; being money-motivated; possess a willingness to learn and enjoy talking to customers one-on-one. There is some traveling required.
Other requirements include:
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful and earn what you are worth!
- Availability to work 40 hour per week, Monday through Friday. No over-nights or weekends!
- Must live in territory. We only hire locally. No relocation.
- Own a reliable automobile with a clean driving record
- Excellent references and job stability
In return, Moley Inc. offers the following:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission potential
- The opportunity for relationship selling; not one-time sales
- Products that solves our customers problems and concerns
- Be a part of a family culture where you get personalized attention and are not treated like just another number
- Auto, cell phone health insurance and expense allowance
- Benefits including 401K, profit sharing and vacation.
- Traveling expenses.
- One-on-one support that is second-to-none
- Corporate support with your customers
- Incredible training
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Albany, NY
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 00:28:34 GMT