Job title: Human Resources Director
Company: Dover Corporation
Job description: Company Overview:
PSG® is a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG features world-class pump brands – Wilden®, Blackmer®, Neptune™, Almatec®, Mouvex®, Griswold™, Finder™, Ebsray® and Quattroflow™ – committed to servicing key vertical markets that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Energy. We are dedicated to innovative technologies that will positively impact the world. We are a part of the global community with localized presence in over 100 countries, and multiple facilities in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, India and China that are ISO certified. At PSG, we are passionately committed to the development of innovative “sustainable” technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one; and are always looking to add the best and brightest to our talented team of professionals. PSG offers a unique combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities; combined with benefits of a large company’s scale, tools, expertise and financial strength with Dover. Join PSG, a growing global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the ® (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion
The HR Director is a key member of the leadership team for a Southern California-based $150 million division (business unit) of a large multi-national industrial leader based in the Midwestern United States. The company has experienced significant global growth and will continue to grow both organically and through acquisitions on a global basis. This role is considered a successor for future promotional assignments and as such, ideally, candidates must be willing to relocate domestically after a successful 2-4 year assignment.
The HR Director will be part of the local leadership team and will be accountable for facilitating and executing company HR policies and programs, talent management, organizational strategy, and employee relations in support of the overall business objectives of the organization and the Global HR team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of HR Team as the site HR functional leader and provides strategic business support which aligns with HR best practices and company objectives.
- Lead the site’s Human Resources function, ensuring accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs and engages in the day- to-day Human Resources functions, specifically related to but not limited to employee relations, HR processes, rewards & recognition, talent management, and workforce planning.
- Drive performance- based culture.
- Build and foster an effective working relationship with employees, supervisors, managers, leadership team, and HR Team.
- Assist in business development strategy and formulate local HR strategy in conjunction with VP
- Provide coaching, change management support, and guide managers and employees through action or influence to support career development, business decision making, and performance management.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program, monitors performance review program, maintains budget, responsible for locational reporting, and other business support requirements.
- Maintains collaborative partnerships with Global HR Team for effectiveness and may lead specialized projects and/or services.
- Monitor key trends, propose solutions.
- With assistance of HR generalist and administrator, deliver high quality day-to-day HR administrative duties including: new hire orientations, benefits administration, onboarding, off-boarding, communications, and wellness events. Administer and coordinate leave of absences and disability management programs.
- Support Talent acquisition and recruitment efforts.
- Administer compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations for employment law including but not limited to labor, compensation, EEO and ADA, and affirmative action planning.
- Promote a positive work environment through communications and maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity; manage sensitive issues, anticipate and resolve matters expeditiously and discretely.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Human Resources or similar discipline as Business Administration with a minimum of 8 years of progress HR experience.
- Understanding of Federal labor law and compliance. (California state employment law experience preferred but not required)
- Business acumen
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving and critical/analytical thinking skills; and organized with long-term outlook in any decision
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety tasks to achieve results.
- Maintains a professional, collaborative demeanor in performing duties adhering to strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office and HRIS system proficiency
Business will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in USA. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Domestic mobility (i.e. ability to relocate domestically for future assignments)
- Preferred experience with SAP Success Factors
- Preferred experience with ADP HRB and ADP Time & Attendance
- Highly organized and efficient in approaching tasks; strong attention to detail
- Flexible and embraces change to foster success
- Strong team player, with high work ethic, ambition and commitment to win
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Grand Terrace, CA
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:53:11 GMT