Job title: Speech Therapist (SLP) – Home Health – Per Diem (PRN) – San Mateo
Company: Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Job description: Company Description
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Provides and directs speech therapy services to patients.
- Performs assessments, treatments and programs under a Physician’s supervision.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team.
- Speech Therapist with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Oasis experience.
- Minimum of two year of Home Health experience required.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health experience, a plus.
Here at Bridge and , we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 23:10:50 GMT