Job title: On-Call Phone Coordinator
Company: Comfort Keepers
Job description: Under the direction of the Office Manager, the On-Call Phone Coordinator will be responsible for answering in-coming client/family and caregiver calls, utilizing Comfort Keepers policies and procedures to solve client issues or scheduling needs and when necessary to direct calls to the managerial team if necessary. Will supervise field staff on weekends and after business hours during the week, and communicate any urgent concerns or issues immediately to on call manager or non-urgent issues to care management on the next business day.
On-Call Phone Coordinator Benefits:
- Make a meaningful difference
- Primarily WFH position
- Receive pay via direct deposit
Make a difference today. Join Our Team!
On-Call Phone Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Receives report on clients/caregivers and any anticipated issues that may occur while carrying the on-call phone
- Answers the incoming phone calls from present or prospective clients, families and caregivers. Reviews issues and/or concerns and takes appropriate action for each call.
- All calls need to be responded to within one hour.
- All calls need to be documented on the software platform, including the stated issue or concerns and any action taken.
- Uses Comfort Keepers policies and procedures to determine immediate resolution to any issue or concern. When necessary contact on call manager for input.
- Attend Comfort Keepers mandatory training sessions to stay updated on policy/procedural changes.
- Maintains Client/Caregiver satisfaction through problem-solving and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Successful On-Call Phone Coordinator applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in home care or other health care services industry preferred
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must successfully complete pre-employment checks, including: background screening and TB test
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
- Must be able to travel to Wake County, NC, as necessary
- Must be proficient in phone and computer skills
- Must be a team player and work cooperatively with other members of the care management team
- Must display outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
As for our safety and protocols regarding COVID-19 and our caregivers:
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply now!
Learn more at
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 00:26:35 GMT