Job title: LVN – NOC (Overnights): Eating Disorders Treatment Center
Company: Renewal Health Group
Job description: Montare Behavioral Healthis currently looking for LVN’s for our brand new Eating Disorder Program! This position will be located in Encino, CA.
The LVN is responsible for providing a variety of community eating disorder nursing services which focus on treatment, education, and rehabilitation of the physical and mental health of the client. The LVN collaborates as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team (Treatment Team) to develop and implement effective treatment strategies.
Availability, we are currently looking for:
- NOC (overnight) shifts
- Full Time and Part Time positions
- Must be available weekends and holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with self-administration of medication policy to document and observe patient medication regimen for all patients at all levels of care.
- Ensures accurate documentation of medication orders.
- Observes patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment and taking any necessary action.
- Answer patients’ questions regarding medication orders and determines how to assist them.
- Measures and records patients’ vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration when required.
- Evaluates medical concerns and directs patients to emergency medical care when required.
- Works as part of a health care team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions.
- Reviews medication logs and consults with patients and physicians regarding refills.
- Provides monitoring and supervision of patients to support non-clinical staff.
- Is responsible for requesting inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
- Schedules and Transports clients to medical and dental appointments.
- Facilitates Health and Wellness groups and documents clients participation.
- Attainment of at least 18 years of age.
- LVN licensure required. Possession of a valid license/certificate of registration issued by the California Board of Nursing Education and Nurse registration is required.
- Experience working eating disorders strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal automobile insurance.
Pre-Employment Requirements * Hiring is contingent upon completion ofa Background Check, TB test, and clearance on a drug screen and pre-employment physical. Current First Aid and CPR certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
- For the mental health and eating disorder programs additional requirements includereceiving DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance or an exemption and a submission of a signed Criminal Record Statement (LIC 508).
Location: Encino, CA
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 23:14:22 GMT