Job title: Clinical Applications Specialist – Colorado & Surrounding Area
Job description: Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. | Online since: 19.11.2020
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
Manage on-site trainings within a given territory by independently contacting customers,
scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements and addressing customer inquiries.
- Install equipment in medical offices, including removal from containers and performing
- Represent ZEISS in a professional and courteous manner.
- Initiate data transfer from old to new equipment.
- Communicate regularly with CAS in adjacent territories to coordinate on-site trainings of
- Serve as the customer’s liaison to Zeiss on administrative and technical/clinical issues.
Request assistance as needed.
- Communicate in a timely fashion with fellow CAS team members, CAS managers, Sales
Managers & Field Service Engineers and other in house colleagues. Begin developing a
working, strong team relationship that enhances customer care.
- Begin process of learning to identify & communicate sales leads.
- Use most efficient technology tools provided to perform necessary administrative tasks.
Ensure timeliness and accurate completion of administrative requirements. This includes
but is not limited to expense reports, CPOs, CRM & Product Training Checklists.
- Maintain & continually update knowledge on all appropriate Carl Zeiss products.
- Adhere to “CAS Responsibility” guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to territory realignment..
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to setup and instruction on Zeiss
equipment at Convention and/or Seminars, and other management assigned
- Maintain currency of, and adhere to applicable GMP and ISO 9001 processes and
procedures. Abide by state and federal employment law.
Industry standard credentialing, preferred but not required.
- Possess knowledge of the diagnostic ophthalmic industry.
- At least three to five (3-5) years of experience in an ophthalmology clinic setting or in
the diagnostic ophthalmology industry or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of visual fields, lensometry, refractometry, and biometry and/or fundus
photography. Knowledge of laser scanning technology, fluorescein angiography,
and/or OR experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal) and the ability to work with
customers in challenging situations is required.
- Apply knowledge of the diagnostic ophthalmic industry to conduct tailored training for
doctors and staff in operation and clinical applications.
- Ability to follow standard practices & procedures in analyzing data or situations from
which answers can readily be obtained.
- Basic skills in computers & accompanying software. (Microsoft Office-Word, Excel)
- Ability to travel overnight and work occasional weekends.
- Well organized and capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires valid driver’s license.
Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
Extensive travel by automobile and air, with some overnight travel, is required. Job requires long
distance automobile travel with frequent bending and kneeling. Job requires an average of 4
hours driving per day and 2 customer visits per day.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer. Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc
No details entered
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 00:31:16 GMT