Job title: Temporary Contract Electrical CAD Designer
Company: Blentech Corporation
Job description: Blentech Corporation, a three-time winner of the North Bay Business Journal’s BEST PLACES TO WORK, is looking for a temporary contract team member.
Blentech is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based in Santa Rosa, CA. The company has built a driven culture of innovation and pioneered many technologies used in producing food around the world. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our award-winning team of motivated people that design and build equipment our customers use and rely on to produce their products. We are a fast-paced, stimulating, outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoyable group to collaborate with that has been recognized for our remarkable company culture. Blentech’s main office and factory are located in Santa Rosa and our Control Panel Shop and Parts & Service Team is located in Indiana.
Blentech is seeking a temporary contract intermediate CAD designer who meets the following skill set and qualifications:
- Produce electrical drawings in SolidWorks Electrical 2D under the direction from an Electrical Engineer
- Generate Process & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Create models for equipment standardization projects
- Spec and Generate Electrical Parts list for Purchasing
- Minimum 2 years design experience with SolidWorks Electrical
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel and Word) and Google Sheets
- Experience in the manufacturing industry a plus
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems a plus
Some work will be completed remotely during Covid but the candidate must also be available to work on-site in Santa Rosa.
Only candidates that meet the above qualifications will be considered. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 22:36:13 GMT