Job title: Summer Internship – Sales Development Job
Job description: Company Information
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers.
The PACCAR Summer Internship Program provides an opportunity to learn about PACCAR through a work assignment in Sales/Marketing Technology. Each intern will be integrated into division and department meetings, activities and events to ensure an understanding of PACCAR. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to our dynamic organization, while enhancing your resume. At the end of your internship, you have the opportunity to present your accomplishments to your fellow interns and senior management. PACCAR interns have a great deal of visibility within our company. Don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage/lead a project with the Sales Development team
- Help support Sales team as needed
- Communicate effectively with team members, dealerships, and sales management
- Manage/participate in other special projects as assigned
- Review and Analyze Data to identify Sales Opportunities and Trends
- A strong career interest in Sales or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and energetic personality
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently or with others
- Strong PC Skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Junior or senior standing preferred
Additional Job Board Information
- PACCAR Parts is an eVerify Employer.
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
- PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and increases employee engagement.
Location: Renton, WA
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:58:59 GMT