Job title: Senior Content Management and Automation Developer
Job description: Senior Content Management and Automation Developer
Senior Content Management and Automation Developer (Wickliffe, OH) wanted by The Lubrizol Corp.
- Develop new and support existing applications for advanced content management and sites provisioning – by using expertise in the SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM) features, .NET platform and PowerShell scripting. Manage source code in Microsoft Team Foundation Services, document design and procedural work for developers, create users guides and Knowledge Base articles.
- Drive migration and redesign of existing on-prem custom applications to SharePoint Online – by leveraging thorough knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 Servers and Office 365 ECM capabilities and workloads.
- Implement business processes automation and advanced workflow solutions for Lubrizol’s core services – by leveraging Nintex technologies. Implement compliance, records management and IP protection leveraging MS Azure Services.
- Work as a Lead developer for various projects at Lubrizol locations in India, China and Latin America (up to 30% of time). Provide end-user support for the custom solutions.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or closely related discipline. Industry experience must include:
- 5 years of developing ECM composite applications in SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- 5 years of expertise in PowerShell using CSOM, SPO and PnP framework. Areas include automation of the provisioning and maintenance for SharePoint; custom content migrations.
- 4 years in developing complex Nintex Forms and Workflows for document lifecycle management.
- 5 years with .NET Framework, C#, REST API and integration with third-party apps.
- 3 years of leading large apps redesign and migrations to O365, utilizing Content Hubs, Term Store and Record Management.
- 4 years of developing SharePoint Enterprise Search applications including custom Search Centers and Display Templates.
- 5 years’ experience in maintaining legacy SharePoint sandboxed solutions, event receivers, custom master pages and layouts.
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Location: Wickliffe, OH
Job date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 08:10:09 GMT