Job title: Quality Technician
Company: Dover Corporation
Job description: PSG® is part of the Dover Fluids platform. We are an organization on the move, always looking for talented and ambitious people with a desire to help us grow our business. We’re a global leader in integrated flow solutions and leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG features world-class pump brands – Wilden®, Blackmer®, Neptune™, Almatec®, Mouvex®, Griswold™, All-Flo™, Abaque®, Redscrew™, Ebsray® and Quattroflow™ – and are committed to servicing key vertical markets that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Energy.
We feature world-class facilities in 6 countries, including operations in the U.S., France, Germany, India, Australia, and China; and have localized presence in over 100 countries. At PSG, we are passionately committed to the development of innovative “sustainable” technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities; combined with benefits of a large company’s scale, tools, career planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the Dover Corporation® (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion
This is an entry level inspection position responsible for conducting routine receiving inspection on all procured products and performing regular finished goods inspections in accordance with established procedures and parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures.
- Process ORACLE inspection and RMA transactions as required.
- Responsible for performing all of the following duties in accordance with Wilden ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
- Responsible for performing routine inspections on all procured parts / materials in accordance with Integrity Procedures.
- Under supervision able to perform limited AS9102 First Article Inspection.
- Responsible for generating all documentation related to the above tasks in accordance with established ISO 9001 procedures
- Assist in sustaining desired inventory levels and support production requirements.
- Performs all other duties assigned by Supervision.
- Must demonstrate commitment to safety & continual improvement of OH&S performance, registered standards, company policy, integrity, ethics and legal compliance.
Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 and posses the ability to interpret blue prints. Able to perform shop math (trig.). Knowledgeable in the use of all standard inspection tools including optical comparator and skilled in the use of the coordinate measuring machine (CMM). Competent in the interpretation of ANSI Y14.5 tolerancing. High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of ANSI-14.5 1982. 2 years minimum on-the-job inspection related experience. Personal Computer (PC) skills, standard measuring instruments, coordinate measuring machine, optical comparator.
Processing RMA Orders within Oracle
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : California : Grand Terrace
Sub Division : Grand Terrace
Job Requisition ID : 34463
Location: Grand Terrace, CA
Job date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 04:32:32 GMT