Job title: Engineering Executive
Job description: Description
An Engineering Executive will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will I be doing?
As Engineering Executive, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, an Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
About this Employer
Sector 50, Gurgaon
201 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square is strategically located near Infocity, Unitech Cyber Park and Sohna Road. A 20-kilometer ride from Indira Gandhi International Airport, the hotel is also accessible to the Auto Ancillary Zone and Japanese Corridors of Manesar, Bhwadi, Dharuhera and Neemarana within 30 minutes.
Enjoy shopping at the nearby malls on M.G. Road and entertainment at the Kingdom of Dreams. Our hotel offers complimentary WiFi, a 24-hour business center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry™ convenience mart.
Sleep deeply in the plush bed. Work comfortably at the desk with an ergonomic SAYL chair by Herman Miller. Relish delicious cuisines at the Glasshouse all-day restaurant.
Book one of the four meeting rooms, or make use of the conference and banquet facilities featuring lush lawns and a courtyard suited for business and social events, private receptions and weddings for up to 400 people.
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, part of the Hilton Worldwide family, offers everything you need to be successful on the road.
Job date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 23:16:06 GMT