Job title: Electronics Assembler – 1st or 2nd Shift
Company: Circuit Check
Job description: At Circuit Check, we believe that innovation is a must, and that a challenging and robust environment where the work is consistently new and cutting edge is the best way to foster creativity. If you are ready to further your career in a fast-paced, technology driven organization where our test designs impact products that are used by millions of people around the world every day, then we invite you to join us at Circuit Check.
Loading and wiring of test fixtures according to CAD data, schematics and/or wire lists. This position is 1st shift (hours 8:00 AM-4:30 PM) or 2nd shift (hours 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM).
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Loads and pre-assembles fixture plates to get ready for wire using manual tools with small interface pins and probes, portable powered tools, or operating equipment as necessary to perform operations.
- Solders connections.
- Discusses concerns in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify loading and wiring discrepancies.
- Performs quality check of own work and any related rework, involving supervisor and/or engineering as necessary.
- Records all deviations and modifications from original design.
- Completes all checklists prior to delivering test fixture.
- Records time spent working on specific jobs.
- Maintains and cleans work area and keeps tools/equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs additional duties and tasks as assigned by Supervisors and/or Managers.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Must have at least one year of assembly work experience
- Low voltage wiring experience is a plus
- Experience with basic hand tools, air tools, wire cutters and soldering is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read electrical schematics and assembly drawings to accurately locate and install probes and receptacles in fixture plates and interfaces.
- Ability to learn specialized machines used during the fixture build.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Focus, great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks is necessary.
- Ability to work extended hours as job duties demand.
- Must be able to perform in a team environment with good interpersonal skills with commitment to the highest quality achievable and work with supervision.
- Must be able to work in a changing, fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- This position may require working additional hours during periods of peak demand.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of intellectual property (ITAR, Prototype).
Physical Requirements (these physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation):
- Position is based in a manufacturing environment which entails regular exposure to dirt, dust, noise, machine chemicals, fumes, and other attributes common to this environment.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended lengths of time is required; walk, bend, reach, stoop, crouch and twist as required.
- This position requires simple and firm grasping and fine manipulating of the hands to assemble, operate tooling and testing equipment.
- Position requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus; the job requires long periods of time spent focusing on small wire wrap posts and other components. Must have excellent natural or corrected vision.
- Must be able to perform continuous, repetitive motions with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Circuit Check, Inc is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:13:14 GMT