Job title: Electronic Tester
Company: OSI Optoelectronics, Inc
Job description: OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. With more than 30 years of combined experience in the field of optoelectronics our OSI Optoelectronics (OSIO) division is a diversified manufacturer of standard and custom photodiodes and optical sensors for used in aerospace, defense, commercial and medical applications.
We are one of the largest global manufacturers of optoelectronic devices, delivering engineering design support and manufacturing capabilities that include products for use in the defense, aerospace, medical, and industrial markets, among others. We utilize our world-class manufacturing facilities in the U.S., India and Malaysia to continue to put forth excellent engineering solutions aligned with efficient manufacturing to meet high-volume production requirements.
OSIO has a temporary, 3-6 month, opening for a full-time Electronics Tester. Under the Test Lead’s close supervision, this position tests commercial units
- Test various Commercial or X-ray mechanical or electrical components and sub-assemblies.
- Probe testing of silicone chips.
- Limited testing under Lead supervision.
- Assistance required on test set-ups.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of Basic Electronics.
- Previous electronics background work experience preferred.
- Ability to understand Assembly test specifications.
- Familiar with MIL-STD testing of electro-optical semiconductor devices and assemblies, a plus.
- Ability to effectively read, write and communicate using the English language.
- Detail oriented.
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 05:08:16 GMT