Job title: Civil or Municipal Engineer (mid-level)
Company: Ayres Associates
Job description: Finding the right fit:
The Waukesha Municipal Group is seeking to hire a full-time civil or municipal engineer. You ll be working with a growing group on a diverse variety of projects. As a new employee, you won t just work anonymously on a conveyor belt of projects. Instead, you ll interact and forge long-term relationships with clients so you can work towards creating solutions that solve their problems at a whole new level. You ll be rewarded with flexible scheduling and opportunities for professional and personal growth within a supportive team.
On any given day, you ll:
- Assist the project manager in the design of municipal and civil engineering projects including sanitary collection and treatment systems, water supply and distribution systems, commercial site development, storm water systems, streets, and other public infrastructure.
- Gather and analyze data on municipal and commercial projects and prepare reports.
- A bachelor s degree in civil engineering with a municipal, environmental or transportation emphasis.
- Has passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- A minimum of 3-10 years of related engineering experience.
- A valid driver s license with a good driving record.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Master s degree in civil engineering is a plus.
- Construction observation or management experience is beneficial.
- Ability to become a registered Professional Engineer in Wisconsin is beneficial.
- Experience in the following areas is beneficial: municipal design, Civil 3D, InRoads, MicroStation, GIS, modeling (water, sewer and stormwater), and construction observation/administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, People with Disabilities
Location: Waukesha, WI
Job date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:35:41 GMT