Job title: Therapist 788094
Company: Dockside Services
Job description: Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Dockside Services, Inc. we specialize in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Dockside Services, Inc. is partnered with Pathways.
Dockside Services, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Therapist – Part-Time provides direct service and related duties to clients, such as individual counseling, family counseling, crisis intervention, and psycho-educational groups, through the use of proper therapeutic interventions. Provides clients with training and support to create a therapeutic milieu.
This position offers a Salary plus Incentive pay structure
- Master’s Degree in a Human Service discipline (i.e. counseling, mental health, social work) from an accredited college or university and verified direct experience working with children, adolescents, and families in a therapeutic treatment environment
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
- Licensed independent practitioner in mental health field preferred (LCSW, LMFT or LPC)
- 1-2 years experience in the mental health area
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Location: Hanover, IN
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 01:50:26 GMT