Job title: Process Control Engineer (Design Group)
Company: Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Job description: ABOUT US:
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the worlds leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Our Process Controls Engineer teams execute Process Controls projects from concept through design, programming, commissioning, and start-up.
- Customer / Client Interface:Act as direct liaison to external and internal clients. Communicate scope details, project budget and schedule updates, negotiate solutions, and drive successful relationships.
- Leadership:Be a leader in a team of automation engineers through Design, Programming, and Field Start-Up. Provide technical leadership, task and quality oversight, and lead project execution.
- Excellent Engineering and Technical skillsas related to Process Controls Systems, Closed Loop Controls, Instrumentation, Continuous and Batch Processing, Process Controls Sub-Systems (PLC, HMI, SCADA, Networks, I/O), working knowledge of Panel Design, 480V Distribution and Control, etc. Professional shall have an intimate knowledge of the Rockwell Automation platform.
- Excellent Client and Communication Skills:The ability to work closely with, collaborate, understand the needs of, negotiate with, and ultimately deliver successful projects to internal and external customers.
- Exposureto a variety of industry programming standards (ISA-88) and best practices.
- Minimum 5+ years of related automation experience with Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley control systems.
- Experience with RSLogix5000/LogixDesigner, FactoryTalk View SE/ME, Ethernet Networking, and Server Virtualization (VMware) is required. Experience with Profibus PA, AS-Interface, or CIP Safety is a plus.
- Special consideration will be given to those with experience in FactoryTalk Batch, PlantPAx Process Library, PhaseManager, FactoryTalk Historian, ThinManager, SQL, or Visual Basic programming.
- This position requires the ability to successfully execute multiple project responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related technical degree.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Design Group US Inc
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 08:37:28 GMT