Job title: Part Time Automotive Detailer
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Job description: Overview
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer.
This position pays $12/hour and is located at 22103 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX 77450.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, and for more information on our Complete Clean Pledge, .
Must be able to work the following schedule:
Mon/Tues/Fri 7am-12pm, Sat 9am-2pm, Sun 9:30am-2:30pm
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, etc).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be looking for a part time job only, working 25 hours per week
- Must be willing to accept $12.00/hour
- Must be willing to abide by company safety protocols (wearing facial covering, gloves, social distancing, etc.).
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the schedule posted
Expected salary: $12 per hour
Location: Katy, TX
Job date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 06:27:59 GMT