Job title: Production Assistant (Chemicals) – 3rd shift
Company: Synerfac Technical Staffing
Job description: Under close to moderate supervision of the Production Supervisor and/or Group Leader, washes tanks, pots and utensils. Packages fragrance oils into the appropriate container. Makes refills into the appropriate container. Operates automated dosing stations.
- Washes fixed and portable tanks, pots and utensils. Uses floor scrubber to wash floor daily.
- Packages fragrance oils into the appropriate container for shipment or storage in the warehouse.
- Operates raw material tank farm re-filling station; refills and operates Concordia I and Concordia IV automated dosing stations.
- Maintains a safe working environment. Makes sure that SOPs, housekeeping, and safety practices are being followed.
- Works closely with the supervisor and group leader to ensure that they are working on priority tasks.
- Other appropriate functions as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Minimum of 1-3 years” experience in a warehousing environment required (chemical or flavor/fragrance industry preferred).
Location: Somerville, NJ
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 22:30:07 GMT