Job title: Parts Advisor / Counter Person – CDJR Ford
Company: HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
Job description: Parts Advisor / Parts Counter Person
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks an energetic, motivated, full time, Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team!
– Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
– Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a Parts Advisor to join our professional team.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Pick-up and delivery of parts
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is required, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver’s license and few to no points on driving record.
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Pocomoke City, MD
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 07:18:09 GMT