Job title: Sr Consultant, Account Management (IDN Manager)
Company: Cardinal Health
Job description: What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
IDN Managers work directly with our large, complex, strategic clients to develop and maintain long-term partnerships. This role requires a range of skills from project management and nurturing relationships to strategic planning and cross-functional leadership. The combination of strong interpersonal and goal oriented skills is important in this critical client-facing position. IDN Managers are responsible for developing innovative ideas to create greater value for their client and the company while managing relationships along the way. They work to anticipate issues before they arise and present solutions proactively.
Accountabilities in this role
– Utilize performance measurement tools to track and sustain continuous improvement for initiatives and routine business needs
– Engage customers in ValueLink program updates to continually manage customer perceptions
– Review and address regional contract compliance by CAH and customer
– Monitor and address expense, planned and budgeted service fees
– Will serve as primary point of contact to the customer for all CAH sales, operations, and services
– Facilitate communication between customer and various CAH departments, to maintain and grow relationship between customer and CAH
– Manage relationship of ValueLink or IDN hospital group supply chain within the ValueLink program and highlight value of ValueLink for the customer
– Define and measure performance ofpotential/implemented solutions versus expectations as a way to show the value of partnering with CAH
– Share industry and customer knowledge with internal customers/Business Units and contribute to discussions regarding optimal product offerings, business plans, etc.
– Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of CAH and customer industry (ex. Competitors, terminology, technology, reimbursement and govt. regulation, etc.)
– Take lead role in delivering complex broad-based portfolios of solutions that meet CAH and customer goals
– Develop and direct implementation of programs designed to address key IDN profitability, safety, and business continuity objectives
– Conduct customer discovery to identify customer needs and resulting opportunities
– Identify process improvement opportunities for both the customer and CAH to reduce the total delivered cost
– Facilitate request for data between customer and CAH. Present the KPI reports to customer and CAH management.
– Design and facilitate implementation of Service Excellence programs to drive significant service performance improvements for IDN including inventory/sourcing, supply chain quality, pricing management and customer service
– Bachelors degree preferred
– Advance degree preferred
– 6-8 years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
– Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
– Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
– Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
– Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
– Projects may have significant and long-term impact
– Provides solutions which may set precedent
– Independently determines method for completion of new projects
– Receives guidance on overall project objectives
– Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:54:51 GMT