Job title: Senior Application Specialist – Chemicals
Job description: ChampionX has an immediate need for Sr. Application Specialist.
In addition, you must install, maintain, and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at multiple customer locations.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and benefits
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Installs, modifies, maintains, and repairs products or equipment that have been purchased by the organization’s customers in accordance with service agreements and technical specifications.
- Ability to assess on-site field problems and conduct required testing equipment to return systems to use per customer specifications
- Directly involved with special projects as assigned.
- Conducts analysis on products around service, reliability and performance.
- Trains junior Technical Service Representatives, Application Specialists and customers
- Assist in the development of troubleshooting service guide and bulletins for existing customers
- Assist in the preparation of reports detailing problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modification and/or recommend process changes
- Assume lead role in maintaining troubleshooting guides/ bulletins and distribution to departments when required
- Works with other district personnel toward continuous improvement of policies and procedures resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Identifies new product/service opportunities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 2 + years of prior oilfield experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role (US Only)
- Up to 10% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- May be required to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest high.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Advance Problem-solving skills
- High mechanical aptitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently with little supervision
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
ChampionX is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel a sense of belonging to our organization’s culture and purpose. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer, and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: Dickinson, ND
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:25:14 GMT