Job title: Registered Nurse Chemical Dependency West Pines
Company: West Pines Behavioral Health, Wheat Ridge, CO
Job description: You.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Chemical Dependency Recovery / Detox Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to stay organized and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy providing personalized patient care throughout the addictions recovery process.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Conveniently located just west of Denver in Wheat Ridge, we offer complete behavioral health services for people who are experiencing addiction, substance use and mental health conditions. Our qualified medical and clinical teams also offer treatment for people who are affected by both substance use disorders and an emotional or psychiatric disorder. Our holistic approach to treatment focuses on our patients’ physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
at is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our tight knit team specializes in helping adults ages 18 and older with psychiatric or addiction concerns.
are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Chemical Dependency Recovery / Detox RN, you need to know how to:
- Recognize and address patients’ psychological and physical needs
- Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients and their families in mind
- Assess a patients’ medical status upon admission
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of hire unless you possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of proven continuous Registered Nurse experience in an acute care setting, required
- Current Colorado RN license or compact license with the ability to obtain Colorado RN license, required
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association or the ability to obtain within sixty (60) days of hire (with prior approval), required (ACLS/NRP/PALS as appropriate for unit or service)
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience in a comparable setting, highly preferred
Are you a New Grad RN? Lutheran Medical Center offers new graduate residency programs to help provide you with additional support as you begin your nursing career with us. Check out our New Grad Featured Job section of our careers website to keep informed on which programs are currently accepting applications.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Chemical Dependency Recovery / Detox RN on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:36:34 GMT