Job title: Customer Service Specialist / Cashier / Receptionist – F/T – Elkton Ford
Company: HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
Job description: Customer Service Specialist Full Time Automotive Dealership Cashier / Receptionist with Opportunity for Growth
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks a Full Time Customer Service Specialist/ Receptionist to enhance our growing business!
– Do you enjoy working with customers?
-Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
-Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company? …
…then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a Full Time Receptionist to join our professional team.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation.We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in the Mid-Atlantic, Multi-State area.
- Highly reputable family business since 1963!
- Mission driven company that offers stability and exciting opportunities for advancement.
- 22 locations and 19 brands, we are one of the largest, most successful automotive dealerships in our multi-state area!
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and Pay Plans with great Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plan Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Automotive Cashier / ReceptionistDuties:
- Answer a multi-line phone system
- Greet and assist customers in a pleasant and professional manner
- Accurately and efficiently process cash and credit card transactions and use a computer system
- Accurately and efficiently process customer agreements, service tickets and dealer exchanges using a computer system
- General office duties, including filing, inventories, and other duties assigned by the Office Manager
Automotive Cashier / ReceptionistQualifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Pleasant and Professional Demeanor, both in-person and on the phone
- Computer Literate
- Good Work Ethic
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Must be available to work some evenings and Saturdays
This position will contribute to the success of Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships. Hertrich is looking for an honest, professional, skilled Cashier / Receptionist with exceptional professionalism, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you would like your career focused on a bright and successful future apply now! Online at
“Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.”
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:38:14 GMT