Job title: Automotive Repair Tech – Honda
Company: HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
Job description: Certified Honda Repair Technicians Wanted!
(Not a Honda Master Tech? Talk to us about how we can convert your training!)
*Relocation Assistance, Housing Allowance, Signing Bonus available for the right Tech! $$$
Hertrich Honda Kia of Easton, MD is hiring qualified techs
in our completely remodeled Service Center!
During these uncertain times, we understand how important the importance of reliable transportation.
As a family-owned and operated business, The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is continuing to provide #1 Rated World Class Customer Service to our friends, family and neighbors.
Come be a part of our familythe largest dealer group on the Eastern Shore!
Have you dreamed of getting away from the big city, high taxes blues? Are you tired of spending hours stuck in traffic every week? Does the idea of living near Maryland Eastern Shore with its great coastal attractions, lower cost of living but easy access to points West sound good for you and your family? Do you feel stuck in your career as a technician with no room for growth?
Hertrich Family of Dealerships want YOU to have your best life in Maryland with us!
- #1 in Customer Service Retention means we are busy all year around
- Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
- Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- The latest in Diagnostic Equipment
- 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE call 302-648-JOBS or stop by today at any location!
You can also apply online at APPLY NOW!!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 20 dealerships on the Eastern Shore. Our extremely clean dealership is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and tools and is a great place to park YOUR box for the long term!
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Honda Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
Honda Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- *All Bonuses to be determined by GM by time of final offer based on proven certifications and qualifications. All retention / signing bonuses are based on successful employment over the first year and are considered taxable income.
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Easton, MD
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 07:00:46 GMT