Job title: Senior Civil Designer – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering
Job description: Other locations:Englewood, CO, US
Requisition ID: 104222
Job Level: Senior Level
Department: Design Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering (KIE) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Senior Civil/Roadway Designer in our growing Design Engineering Group. You will be part of our rapidly growing Infrastructure Design Department, which includes structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineerings Design Build Management team are driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects to manage their multi-disciplined design teams to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-driven engineers analyze root causes and resolve design issues before they impact schedule and budget. Particularly on large design-build projects, clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and design best practices for all projects that we support.
Our participation leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This role will be based out of Kiewit’s Englewood, CO (South Denver area) office.
- Work with engineering team in developing preliminary and final design plans and details
- Participate in design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations
- Use Bentley Micro Station / AutoCAD, and 3D modeling software; SS4 experience preferred
- Produce documents with MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Follow various DOT Standards and work with companies CAD Standards when applicable
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire Junior team members
- In office work primarily, but may require travel to project site as needed
- Associate Degree or high school diploma
- 10+ years’ experience in CAD production
Location: Englewood, CO
Job date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 22:46:42 GMT