Job title: Salesforce Developer
Company: Technamo LLC
Job description: Company Description
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
Job Duties (Description of specific duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Must have hands on experience configuring and developing for the Salesforce platform including but not limited to Lightning Components, Communities, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Process Builders, Approval Process, Lightning Applications and Pages Layouts, Reports/Dashboards, and security controls.
- Perform hands-on application configuration, external system integration, and support data migration as-needed.
- Work with internal customers and users to gather, understand and define their business requirements.
- Play a multi-faceted Analyst/Developer role on cloud-based Salesforce solution implementations
- Collaborate with colleagues to create an overall solution and detailed designs to support business needs
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings including requirement sessions, grooming, planning, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Experience working in large and Complex Salesforce Orgs
- Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Lightning Components experience is a must
- Experience implementing lightning customer or partner community based on out of box templates and customization.
Requirements (Years of experience, Education, Certifications):
Candidates must meet or exceed each of the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience
- Under general supervision:
- Experience supporting development of Salesforce communities and developing Lightning Components.
- Analyze, define and interpret business and customer’s needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
- Experience with Agile using Scrum
- Experience writing User Stories and managing an Agile Delivery Backlog
- Must be able to complete EOD high
- Must be a US citizen
Nice to Have: (skills that are not required, but nice to have)
Marketing Cloud experience in business process analysis, requirements analysis, workflows.
- Already possess a FEMA Public Trust Clearance
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and agreement and bring resolution to contentious issues and entrenched interests.
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects.
- Extensive PC skills including Microsoft office tools: Word, Excel, VISIO, Power Point, SharePoint.
- Experience in accurately modeling requirements using one of the following: Functional Decomposition, Data Flow Diagrams, User Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Workflow modeling, Use Cases, Process Modeling, Prototyping
- Experience supporting other DHS agencies
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: McLean, VA
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:46:55 GMT