Job title: Net Developer
Company: Technamo LLC
Job description: Company Description
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
Job Duties (Description of specific duties in a typical workday for this position:
- .NET Developer with experience working as a member of an Agile team and familiar with Agile planning and estimation techniques. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an Agile approach and supporting multiple aspects of agile implementation including design, development, testing and deployments
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the requirements and industry best practices
- Write unit and integration tests to support system and functional testing
- Assist in setup and evaluation of overall architecture.
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- Support server administration deployment, and compliance within operational environment
- Use version control to version your code
Requirements (Years of experience, Education, Certifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- 8 or more years of experience in .NET technologies, with an emphasis on keeping in line with industry standards
- Experience using the following Architecture Patterns and Programming language model: MVC, MVVM and OOP
- Experience using engineering practices that compliment an Agile approach for test driven development, test first development, source branching strategies and continuous integration
- Experience with Writing Unit Tests for the .NET Framework with the Microsoft Unit Test Framework
- Experience with Web Services design and development using WCF and REST
- Understanding and experience with constructing data models and database designing
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence, mobile and cloud platforms
- Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
- Strong written, verbal and inter-personal skills
- Ability to obtain a public Trust Clearance (SF-85P)
Nice to Have: (skills that are not required, but nice to have)
- Experience with micro services
- Exposure to development and deployment in Cloud environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: McLean, VA
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:27:17 GMT