Job title: Electronics Engineer
Company: Credence Management Solutions
Job description: Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Job Locations US-GA-Warner Robins
ID 2020-4129 Category Engineering Type Regular Full-Time
Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer for our Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS) program at Warner Robins AFB, GA. JSTARS provides acquisition and sustainment support for Communication and Networking Upgrade (CNU), Avionics Upgrade, Prime Mission Equipment (PME), software and cyber, Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) programs, and Total System Support Responsibility (TSSR) contract support.
- Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
- Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
- Minimum of a Secret clearance required; Top Secret security clearance preferred.
- One of the following Education/Experience criteria must be met:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering from an ABET-accredited university and twelve (12) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering from an ABET-accredited university and fifteen (15) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Credence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or any other protected classifications in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS (ADA / ADAAA)
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals, including those with disabilities.
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 05:03:14 GMT