Job title: District Representative III – Chemicals
Job description: ChampionX has an immediate need for a District Representative.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and benefits
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Assist in performing customer service and account management activities under the guidance and supervision of experienced sales professionals
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support ChampionX innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with ChampionX
- Assist in developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Achieve annual sales target by working collaboratively on targeting new business opportunities through application of professional selling and planning techniques
- Assist with collection of samples and conduct laboratory analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel within assigned sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role (US Only)
- Up to 10% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- May be required to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest high.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 1-2 years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- 1-2 years of experience directly related to well service stimulation business
- Experience in oil and gas industry
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication and organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates strong ethics, effective time management, ability to multitask, adaptability, autonomy and self-motivation
- Working knowledge of Well Construction, Stimulation, Reservoir and Drilling Fundamentals
. About ChampionX
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
ChampionX is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel a sense of belonging to our organization’s culture and purpose. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer, and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: Dickinson, ND
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:16:09 GMT